Collective affiliation

Do at least 5 of your employees work outside the EEA(New window) or Switzerland? Then you can take out a collective insurance policy for them.

Are less than 5 of your employees expats outside the EEA or Switzerland? Then please contact us. We will handle your request!

Call us at the number + 32 2 509 59 59 or send an e-mail to aansluitingenattesten-osz@rsz.fgov.be.

When is your staff protected by the Overseas Social Security?

Your employees are insured:

  • while they work in a country outside the EEA or Switzerland, and
  • while they are temporarily (no more than 6 months) seconded from their overseas post with an A1 certificate of Coverage (page in French)(New window) to an EEA country or Switzerland, and
  • during their contractual leave immediately following the periods mentioned above, and
  • during a period of no more than 12 months immediately following one of these periods, to the extent that they did not exercise any other gainful activity. Please note that receiving unemployment benefit is considered a gainful activity.

How do you sign up your staff?

  1. Complete the form Declaration of collective participation (in French)(.pdf-New window) .
  2. Send this by e-mail to aansluitingenattesten-osz@onssrszlss.fgov.be, or by post to the Overseas Social Security, Victor Hortaplein 11, 1060 Brussels.

You can find all forms and documentation on affiliation in the section Documents.

Back to Top